Mobile Showrooms Bring Latest Raymarine Technology Directly to Boaters
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Customers in Europe Can See and Test Raymarine Product Range at Upcoming Events
Fareham, United Kingdom – 15 August 2018 – Raymarine, a FLIR Systems brand, is bringing a truly ‘Raymarine Retail Experience’ directly to European boaters this summer via its fleet of state-of-the-art mobile showrooms. The prominently branded mobile display units are being deployed at key European events by the marine electronics specialist to engage directly with the recreational boating community off the water.
The showrooms feature a working display stand fitted with fully-functional models from Raymarine’s product range, including the Axiom multi-function display family, Quantum 2 Doppler radar and FLIR thermal marine cameras. Staffed by Raymarine experts, the showrooms allow boaters to experience the very latest Raymarine technology and receive advice about outfitting and upgrading their boat.
The four bespoke mobile showrooms are currently touring events in Europe, including local boat shows and regional fishing tournaments. Customers can visit the Raymarine showrooms at these upcoming events and locations:
- 16-19 – Helsinki Floating Show, Finland
- 24-26 – Öppna Varv, Ellös, Sweden
- 31 – 3 Sep – Flydende bådudstilling ishøj, Denmark
- 3-9 – Natte Hiswa, Lelystad, Netherlands
- 19-22 – Luremasters, Hellevoetsluis, Netherlands
- 12-14 – Scotland Boat Show, Kip Marina, Inverkip
- 26-28 – Suffolk Yacht Harbour Open weekend, Levington
- 3-4 – European Sports Fishing Show
- 22-26 – Athens Boat Show, Greece