- Support for engine icons on the bespoke engine displays
- Addition of the Honda specific engine alarms
- Addition of the Honda engine Trolling mode indication
- Change to the colour pallets (i70/i70s only) to better match AXIOM +
- Support for the calibration DST810 (Replacement for the obsolete AIRMAR DST800)
- True Wind Direction now available in both Magnetic and True when MFD in the system
- Dual Page selection added to Favourite pages
- Dual data pages (two items) is now available to select in the Custom Pages.
- Fuel Manager
- Fuel Economy - Distance achieved per measurement of fuel.
- Est. Fuel Remaining - Estimated fuel available.
- Fuel Used (Trip) - Amount of fuel used on current trip.
- Fuel Used (Season) - Amount of fuel used this season.
- Distance to Empty - Distance until fuel depletion.
- Time to Empty - Amount of time until fuel depletion.
- Fuel Flow Rate - Amount of fuel used over time.
- Bug fixes:
- Battery 3 was showing battery 1 information
- Fixed an intermittent detection of the DST800 Smart Transducer, when performing the Calibration process.
- Added the ability to select Engine Trim in the bespoke engine pages
- Bug fix for Translations - Italian word for "Alarm" corrected
- Honda ECO mode has now been implemented in the Engine Data pages. The ECO mode is only supported if a compatible Honda engine is directly interfaced via NMEA2000 (it is not supported via an ECI-100 v1.20)
- Bug Fix for Translations, where some pages were not accessible in certain Languages
- Supports the calibration of the P79s (NMEA2000) In-Hull Depth Smart Transducer
- Now fully compliant with the NMEA2000 standard
- The choice of STW or SOG can now be selected in the Engine Overview Data Pages
- General other software enhancements
- Various improvements and fixes
- Speed Calibration process now improved to include three levels. (Single point, Add Points & Advanced)
- Analogue Rudder Angle dial can now be displayed as a full page
- Added Translation changes to reflect new features and Language corrections
- MOB pop up Page added & Alarm can be silenced
- AIS SART targets now displayed correctly
- Gear Transmission Oil Temperature & Pressure now displayed correctly
- Corrections & Enhancements to the MDS (Multiple data Selection) functionality
- General corrections to calculated navigation data such as CMG & CTS
- Depth Alarms now cancelled on any display globally
- Graphic History Pages now show vertical scale
- Fuel Flow Rate Bar can now be selected
- About System added to Diagnostic Menu. Will search & display devices found on STNG
- Full compatibility with the new Instrument Transducer Converter (ITC-5)
- This will allow full Calibration and set-up of all Transducer variants supported by the ITC-5
- Corrects a fault when Turkish Language is selected, where the i70 could lock up or reset
- Modification to Temperature calibration
- The TRIP value can now be reset. The Trip value has the following functions:
- i70 & Speed Pod – Trip stored in i70 and is individual to each display.
- i70 & DST800 – Trip stored in DST and is a single global Trip.
- i70 & ITC-5 – Trip stored in ITC-5 and is a single global Trip.
- Bootcode upgrade to support v1.15 application