Software Updates for Raymarine CP370 Fishfinder & Sonar Module
- Applicable for: CP370
- Software Version: v20.0-00012 app / v18.00-00017 plat
- Release Date: May 2021
Downloading the Software
Select the software update below depending on which Multifunction Display you will be using to perform the Remote Update. Please note if you have a G Series or a/c/e/gS Series you must check what version of software you have installed in the unit that you are using to perform the upgrade. For further information on this please click here.
View Update Instructions |
View Latest Manual
It is important that your Multifunction Display is on the latest software, which can be downloaded HERE
IMPORTANT TERMS OF DOWNLOADING SOFTWARE
This firmware update process is done at your own risk. Before initiating the update process be sure to backup and make copies of all important files.
If the firmware process is interrupted your product may not function properly, therefore do not interrupt the process and ensure the unit is on a reliable power supply. Damage caused by incomplete upgrades will not be covered by Raymarine warranty.
By Downloading the software, you agree to these terms.
Open Source GPL/LGPL
Some Raymarine products contain software code developed by third parties that are covered by open source GPL and LGPL software license agreements. You can view the third party license agreements by visiting the Manuals and Documents section of our website.
To access the open source GPL and LGPL licensed executables click here
|v20.0-00012 app / v18.00-00017 plat
- IMPORTANT: This upgrade is required when your AXIOM MFD is upgraded to v3.14.88 (or higher). If you do not upgrade your SONAR modules, they will not communicate correctly with your MFDs.
SONAR modules that require this updated release:
Backward Compatibility Note:
- This v20.00a/v18.0p software IS backward compatible with older LH3 software (i.e. v3.13.103 or earlier), and LightHouse2 multifunction displays (v19.03), however, it is NOT compatible with older MFDs, such as:
You must have the CP370 running on previous software (v13.34a/v15.02p) when networking with these older MFDs.
- Corrects the Status LED, so inform the user when a transducer is not being sensed by the SONAR (one amber blink)
- Changes the way the CP370 communicates over Ethernet, as it was discovered when networked along with a Digital Radar, it could cause the Digital Radar to reset after an intermittent period of time.
- Note, once upgraded to v13.34 you cannot downgrade back to v13.30
- Production Release Only, to support component obsolescence - no end user enhancements
- Modifies test program in production. No functionality changes seen by end user.
|v13.27 App / v13.28 Platform