Software Updates for Raymarine CP370 Fishfinder & Sonar Module
- Applicable for: CP370
- Software Version: v21.0-22App / v21.0-20Plat
- Release Date: April 2022
Downloading the Software
Select the software update below depending on which Multifunction Display you will be using to perform
the Remote Update. Please note if you have a G Series or a/c/e/gS Series you must check what version of
software you have installed in the unit that you are using to perform the upgrade. For further
information on this please click here.
View Update Instructions |
View Latest Manual
It is important that your Multifunction Display is on the latest software,
which can be downloaded HERE
IMPORTANT TERMS OF DOWNLOADING SOFTWARE
This firmware update process is done at your own risk. Before initiating
the update process be
sure to backup and make copies of all important files.
the firmware process is interrupted your product may not function properly, therefore do
not interrupt the process and ensure the unit is on a reliable power
supply. Damage caused by incomplete upgrades will not be covered by Raymarine warranty.
Downloading the software, you agree to these terms.
Open Source GPL/LGPL
Some Raymarine products contain software code developed by third
parties that are covered by open source GPL and LGPL software license agreements. You
can view the third party license agreements by visiting the Manuals
and Documents section of our website.
To access the open source GPL and LGPL licensed executables click
|v21.0-22App / v21.0-20Plat
Improvements / Maintenance
- Fish Icon and Detection Beep (CP100/ CP370/ CP470/ CP570) now available. Requires the MFD to be running LH4.0 or higher. (Note: RVX1000 already has this feature)
- LH4.0 MFD compatibility with v21 Sonar software. You MUST upgrade the Sonars otherwise they will not function with LH4.0
- RVX1000 and AXIOM internal Sonars have an improved internal bottom finding algorithm
- RVX1000 and all CP Sounders (CP100/ CP200/ CP370/ CP470/ CP570) now support the Sonar recording diagnostics switch within the LH4 MFD menu
|v20.0-00012 app / v18.00-00017 plat
- IMPORTANT: This upgrade is required when your AXIOM MFD is upgraded to v3.14.88 (or
higher). If you do not upgrade your SONAR modules, they will not communicate correctly
with your MFDs.
SONAR modules that require this updated release:
Backward Compatibility Note:
- This v20.00a/v18.0p software IS backward compatible with older LH3 software
(i.e. v3.13.103 or earlier), and LightHouse2 multifunction displays (v19.03),
however, it is NOT compatible with older MFDs, such as:
You must have the CP370 running on previous software (v13.34a/v15.02p) when
networking with these older MFDs.
- Corrects the Status LED, so inform the user when a transducer is not being sensed by the
SONAR (one amber blink)
- Changes the way the CP370 communicates over Ethernet, as it was discovered when
networked along with a Digital Radar, it could cause the Digital Radar to reset after an
intermittent period of time.
- Note, once upgraded to v13.34 you cannot downgrade back to v13.30
- Production Release Only, to support component obsolescence - no end user enhancements
- Modifies test program in production. No functionality changes seen by end user.
|v13.27 App / v13.28 Platform