- Introduces an enhanced vessel 'type 1' profile for larger vessels. This is the "Power Slow Turn" profile, for Displacement / Work Boats & Large Cruising Power Boats
- An update to the 2nd CAN port to allow communications with Yanmar engines.
- Improved address claim handling to correct compatibility issues with EV2 & Teleflex Optimus steering systems
- The fault can cause alarm 'No Drive Detected' if engine is powered off for a period.
- To support running hardware changes (component obsolescence) in the EV-1 and EV-2 - provides no product features or bug fixes
- To support the new Hardware, to prevent it being downgraded to v2.18 application accidentally.
- Corrects a "No Navigation" fault error that can occur if entering Track mode from data via multiple 3rd party Navigators.
- Improves the management of Waypoint numbers from non Raymarine Navigators.
- Track Acquisition & Track Keeping enhancements
- Vane mode – Wind steering Performance enhancements
- Autotack improvements
- Windshift Alarm improvements – including the ability to switch off
- Enhanced Compass Calibration Routine for EV Sensor
- NMEA2000 improvements
- NOTE : Dependant products must be on;
- p70/p70R software on v3.05 or higher
- ACU software on v2.17 or higher
- Improved SeaTalkNG bus address claim handling
- Corrects an issue with 3rd party equipment transmitting incomplete navigation data causing Tracking and 'No Pilot' errors
- The EV2 is now fully compatible with ZF Power Boat Drive by Wire steering systems
- Further improves the Speed data selection algorithm to resolve issues where the incorrect speed is transmitted from some engines
- Supports the selection of STW, SOG or Default from within Pilot Calibration
- NOTE : Requires p70/p70R software higher than v2.12
- Factory calibration of Magnetometer alignment improved to enhance heading accuracy
- The Pilot now uses the highest value of bus Speed from SOG or STW. - This will eliminate the pilot instability issues seen on some vessels that have a faulty or non-inserted STW paddle wheel Transducer
- For vessels without SOG or STW, Cruising Speed is now selectable in Pilot Vessel Settings when Cal Lock is turned off
- Heading errors caused by vessels undertaking a fast banked turn is now corrected. – Previously seen as poor overlay performance
- PRODUCTION ONLY UPDATE - Only for ACU100 to add Hydraulic calibration option done on production line only
- No software update released for public as it offers no additional features or fixes